Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Head Coach of Nigeria's U-23 Team Begs Kidnappers to Release His Mother

Samson Siasia, has pleaded with those who kidnapped his mother to release her.

Samson Siasia
 
Samson Siasia's mother, Madam Ogere Siasia, 72, was abducted yesterday in the village of Odoni, Bayelsa State, by three men on motorbike.

AfricanFootball.com reports that she was the only one at home in the village, taking care of Siasia’s father, who is visually impaired.

Reacting to the development, Siasia said: “Right now I am confused, from the story I got, three men on motorbike stormed my parents’ house in my village in Odoni, Bayelsa State, shot sporadically into the air before taking my old mother away on a bike.

“What do they expect from me? I don’t have money, I am right now on national duty, and needs all the time to concentrate on this very important national task. So I beg them to please release my mother so that I can concentrate on this task of qualifying the U-23 national team for the men’s football event of the Rio Olympics.”

0 comments :

Jiji.ng

Jiji.ng
Click banner for more