Pages

Thursday 19 November 2015

Caroline Danjuma Is Bereaved

The actress lost her grandfather today and says it’s hard, but she knows they will meet again. We really feel her pain. I lost mine 4years ago and it’s been hard without his love. It’s been so so sad not having him around me. Thank God I have a picture of him in my office, I just want to see him every day, oh my beloved papa. May God console every one of us that have lost our grand dads o. May heaven keep them for us. Caroline’s words;
You taught me how to speak the truth at all times, how to be honest even if it cost my life.. You taught me to always stand by the truth even if I stood alone.. I have never seen a man luv his wife the way you loved yours. Even while she had a stroke you were there to comfort her .. I knew you as a man of integrity.. Few words but when he spoke it was final cause he was honest. Hardworking, intelligent.. You always motivated me to study and be the best I could be.. You luved us all . My father , my grand papa.. I lost you today but your legacy lives on in me.. Thank you for bringing me up well.. Thank you for your endless luv. Sleep well.. Goodnight grandpa till we meet

0 comments :

Jiji.ng

Jiji.ng
Click banner for more