Pages

Saturday 24 October 2015

#Freda Francis & Iyanya Gradually Exposing Their Love Affair Publicly???

For those in the know, it’s not actually public to you. But to you my people, it is cus most of you probably still don’t know they are dating. The singer and business woman stepped out together for a short outing to Comedian Ali Baba’s house. This is it, Annie accompanied her husband, Tuface Idibia, while Freda also accompanied her man. We really can’t wait for wedding invites.

Lol, please don’t send me a mail of who you claim Iyanya is having a fling with o (yass, u sent one, don’t send me another, LOL… Oh maybe you sent it to the other blogger and she didn’t use too, sha don’t send me again, LOL). Btw, Freda isn’t my friend, but she knows me, LOL.. thank you!

  More photos below…????



0 comments :

Jiji.ng

Jiji.ng
Click banner for more